Delta 8 is a cannabinoid that is found in the hemp plant. It is similar to Delta 9 THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, but it is much less potent. Delta 8 has been shown to have some medical benefits, but it is not as well-known as Delta 9 THC.Delta 8 will last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. More details visit here budpop.com
To make Delta 8 flowers, you will need:
- 1/4 ounce of Delta 8 extract
- 1/4 ounce of dried cannabis flowers
- 1/4 ounce of trim
- 1/4 ounce of keef
- 1/4 ounce of hash
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid lecithin
- 1/2 teaspoon of terpenes
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon of flavoring
- Optional: 1/4 ounce of kief or hash for sprinkling on top
- Preheat your oven to 240 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the Delta 8 extract, cannabis flowers, trim, keef, and hash.
- Add the olive oil and mix well.
- Add the liquid lecithin and mix well.
- Add the terpenes and mix well.
- If using, add the flavoring and mix well.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- When ready to consume, take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture and place it under your tongue. Hold for 60 seconds before swallowing.
- Repeat as needed.
What are the benefits of Delta 8?
Delta 8 has been shown to have some medical benefits, including:
- Anxiety relief
- Pain relief
- Nausea relief
- Appetite stimulation